 General / 14000
Re: What is Microfig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:32:37 GMT

Timothy Culberson <t_c_c@yahoo.com> writes:

I actually do know what microfig scale is...

I believe microfig scale simply refers to any scale smaller than
minifigure scale.  I don't know who coined the phrase first, and I
don't think it has been used by the LEGO Company (but they do use the
name "micro" in the racing game, as you noted (I really love the
small, yellow microfig racing car!)).

Fredrik