 General / 135
Re: Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:04:43 GMT

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote:
I think the REAL benefit of LUGNET will the the ability to see Mike
Stanley's posts almost instantly.  Admittedly, we'll miss the sense of
anticipation, as in, "I wonder which of Mike Stanley's posts will show
up next."  However, I think Mike can make up for that with sheer volume
of posting ;)

Whahahaha, good one.  Like people sit around wondering what gibberish
I'll post next.  :)

Hey, I'm from Boone - North Carolina -  and I buy and sell a lot of
Lego, so I think it's already proven to work.

Cool, glad to hear it.  :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide