 General / 129
128  |  130
Subject:
Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 05:55:54 GMT

I read 13 groups on Lugnet, and rarely download more than 40 articles in any
given day.  I routinely get 80-120 messages from RTL, mostly mindstorms,
flamewars, and off-topic computer-geekese.  Here on Lugnet I get so little
of that, it's great.  But a question: are the reduced number of posts due to
the separate news groups, or due to few people crossing over?  I notice very
little cross-posting.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?