 General / 12886
Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:09:51 GMT

Probably not a solution for all the boxes (maybe a couple of them?) but
how about a dynamic list rather than a static one. Rather than sending
the box to whoever first expressed interest 6 months ago, send it to
whoever replies first to a post saying it's ready to move on. This would
also solve the problem of lack of updates and hopefully cut down on the
number of boxes going to people who don't have time to deal with them
"now" but will "soon".

OOOOhhh.. I like that idea!

As one who has been on the lists for a few months without seeing a single
box I DON'T like that idea.  Waiting is bad enough...to now require those of
us who have been patient thus far to constantly monitor another newsgroup
just to say we want what we've already been waiting for would be an insult
(IMHO).  If the community decides to go this route please remove my name
from all lists.

Will