 General / 12590
Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:06:06 GMT

Well, here's my try:

6445 - Y2K Media Frenzy. Comes with 3 copies of the contents of Crisis
News Crew, one done in red, one in yellow and one in blue, and a 1x1
transparent round plate.

Box cover features all three news choppers hovering, vans deployed,
cameras rolling. All three reporters are circling, trying to interview
each other. In the center of their circle is the 1x1 transparent round
plate... it's the y2k story!

(that is the closest you can get to representing NOTHING in Lego)