 General / 12510
Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:30:57 GMT

6421 Spaghettio Fiesta
Comes with a full case of spaghettio's!  New food group for minifigs.
Includes 2 minfigs, 1 BURP, 1 can opener and canned fuel as well!  Get yours
now before they get bought up for the *rare* can opener!

Build On!

John Matthews
(whose Y2K plan is 1 case of spaghettios, 10 gallons of water, and $200
cash)

Robert M. Dye <robdye@writeme.com> wrote in message
I am among the poor souls still waiting for the 2000 LEGO. I went to a WM • in
McAlester, OK yesterday, and there was a new cardboard standee on the main
aisle.

My heart leapt with joy!

And there was not a single new set in the damned thing.

'twas exceedingly cruel.

But while we wait, what about *real* Y2K sets?

1541 LEGO Militia.  Features camoflage minifigs, even though this militia
operates in LEGO town, making their choice of clothing a bit odd. Also
features all the firing cannon that DIDN't go into the regular US sets. • 321
pieces...irrational ranting not included.

Any others? I know some of you can do better than this!

Rob