 General / 12504
Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:46:37 GMT

"Robert M. Dye" wrote:

Any others? I know some of you can do better than this!

Y2K Metroliner / Fast Freight / Bullet Train set. Lots of track (your
going to need it). Exploding trains (parts borrowed from 6755). Comes
complete with BURP-tunnels (you really don't want to see what happens in
there). No speed regulator, everything runs flat out ;)

Y2K Panama Canal Set (~50K pcs). Watch the new owners/operators of the
Panama Canal deal with recalcitrant hardware. RBRs and BSBs optional.
Plenty of plam trees and tug-trains.

Ray (runs, ducks and cover)