 General / 12574
Re: What are the 10 pieces most in need of coming in 1/2s (was Re: What are the 10 worst pieces ever made by TLG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:37:14 GMT

Ya, after I started this thread, I was thinking that it actuallly may be
more useful to list off elements that have bilateral symmetry but that
should NOT be split in 1/2. Most of the ones that do, like what have
been listed before, SHOULD be.

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Many models would not be structurally sound with split elements, but many
models cannot be improved upon with said one-piece elements.