 General / 12529
Re: What are the 10 pieces most in need of coming in 1/2s (was Re: What are the 10 worst pieces ever made by TLG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:02:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I will agree, though, that the hulls should be split into halves so that they
can be widened.  I actually think there are several pieces that would work
better being cut in half.

YES. In fact that's an idea for a subthread. This is all fantasy of
course but maybe??? someday???

1. Pirate Hulls (introduce a center hull sectional brick too, as the
prow is not exactly any particular shape
2. car fenders (both kinds)
3. 2x4 and 4x4 dual medium slope
4. 2x4 and 4x4 dual medium inverse slope
5. 2x4 windshield (turn it into a 2x1 corner and a 2x2 center slope)

How about all the wedge[1] pieces?
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/wedge.html>

And *all* the hull bricks and plates, for example:
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2621.gif>
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2625.gif>
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2626.gif>
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2627.gif>