 General / 12195
  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Hi, funny that this post should be here today, after reading the rlated posts on lego animals, yesterday, I catalogued all my Duplo animals, I have some animals to add to your list, and some questions for you, I will cross post this to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Please do! We are all waiting. (...) There are two varieties of the chicken. I called them hen and rooster, since one came with a larger spiked red piece on its head. (...) Typo. I should have written light brown. I never saw a PINK pig (not (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

To see the light blue lions, take a look at: (URL) (...) Take a look at happy hippo... (...) Don't you wish that no only me but everyone else forgot them? (...) Please please please, do not enumerate the dumb symbol heads... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  The complete list of Duplo Animals?

Pets theme:  Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare).  Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare)  Grey cat. Old farm theme:  Red cow of two different versions (slight differences in eyes) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

Did anyone ever see a pink pig? A brown cow with off-white patches? ( or are these megablocks? ) Also, I just discovered a rooster with a painted tail in one of the very old farm sets. The previous rooster I knew about was different from the hen in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

(...) I have the pink pig and piglet from the set 2697,and the piglet from 2606. These are very pink! The pig in the sets 2694, 2699, and eventhe older "square" pig in the earlier farm sets such as 2655, 2647 looks the same color to me - quite (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

The lions in this link are orangey light brown on my monitor. (...) Carolyn Cheney (24 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Typo: it should have been said light brown. There are no blue lions... (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

(...) I would call these light grey. The creatures I was talking about appeared in an eBay auction, but I imagine that this livestock can be traced to the megablocks dynasty. (...) Again, your pink is my light brown... (...) Typo. I am a bit (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

Here is the complete list again. I am asking for your help in enumerating the horses. Also, I need information on sheep in the new farm theme. Are there any? Rachel thought there were but I have seen none. ---...--- Pets theme: Black Scottie dog (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Actually 4, if the with/without bases are included. (...) We have a back panther (same as lioness, but black). We also have around a dozen tigers. (...) Do adult panda exist? Scott A (24 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) one. (...) Other than the crown, there is also a distinguishing tail. However, I never saw hens and roosters without a base. Can you point me to these? (...) dozen (...) You mean a dozen different tigers? I only saw one kind. (...) Never saw (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Maybe I'm wrong about this, I'm a little confused as to what you are calling old, continuing or new farm theme? I was thinking that the old farm theme, were the older style "squareish" animals, is this correct? Then the new farm theme, was any (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) There is both the small purple hippo and the larger, posable one in a hippo shaped bucket (with a purple head!), Duplo set #2488. -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) I put in the "old theme", the square animals, and to my judgement, the white sheep is squarish. This coincided with an old dacta set that I obtained about a year ago with farm animals, which included the old squarish animals. The hens were (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Complete list of duplo animals updated

Here it goes again. I added few forest friends. Fixed the horses list. I am still at maze regarding the dinosaurs. Pets theme: Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare). Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare) Grey cat. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Is the old sheep the same as the new? I actually don't have any sheep. (I am waiting for 3 to arrive) But in the picture of set 2655, they look "squarer" than the newer sheep at least in the photo. Do you have both types? (...) Neither do I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Complete list of duplo animals updated

The list can be found now on: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)