 General / 1181
Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 05:50:36 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:53:54 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

YOU DON'T KNOW PAIN 'TIL YOU'VE STEPPED ON LEGO AT NIGHT
Sorrry, but physically, this don't hurt.

Yes, it does hurt, but it's like childbirth, you look at your creation
and forget the pain.

Julie