 General / 1146
Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 18:42:50 GMT

"Selçuk <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:
What about three traffic accidents (serious injuries), three operations (two
of them serious), and a burn (very serious, I'm stucked to my bed for four
months, one in hospital)...? omnly in 28 years?

Professional enough?..:-D

Getting there.  :)  Except for the burn I've been down all those roads
as well. :/

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide