 General / 1128
Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 04:46:02 GMT

Jasper Janssen <janssenjasper@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'll amend this to: You don't know pain till you've stepped on a
microcontroller at night.

(and yes, it had lots of sharp little pins sticking upwards, and yes,
I put my full weight on it.)

Amatuers.

You don't know pain until you've been to the emergency room 8 times in
as many weeks with kidney stones.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET