 General / 1098
Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:53:54 GMT

How about:

  LEGO ON BOARD

  MINIFIGS ARE ALIVE TOO

  HONK IF YOU HATE TOWN JR.

  YOU DON'T KNOW PAIN 'TIL YOU'VE STEPPED ON LEGO AT NIGHT

  I (Heart Symbol) LEGO

  I WENT TO LEGOLAND AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY BUMPER STICKER

  GO LEGO WORLD TEAM!

  I (Heart Symbol) MINIFIGS

Two Non-Lego bumper stickers I'd like to see:

  I (Spade Symbol) MY CAT
  I (Club Symbol) MY CAT

Enjoy!  ;)

Jeff