 General / 1132
Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 08:27:47 GMT

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 04:46:02 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Jasper Janssen <janssenjasper@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'll amend this to: You don't know pain till you've stepped on a
microcontroller at night.

(and yes, it had lots of sharp little pins sticking upwards, and yes,
I put my full weight on it.)

Amatuers.

You don't know pain until you've been to the emergency room 8 times in
as many weeks with kidney stones.

EIGHT TIMES!?    You, sir, have my deepest sympathies.

I am happy to say that one time four years ago was plenty for me.
Though I must admit the morphine was pleasant.  ;-)

-- Terry K --
OBLego,  for you lucky ones who have not had that experience, it feels
like your trying to pass a 2x4 brick through your urinary tract.
A _very_ sharp brick.