 General / 11698
Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:47:46 GMT

onyx wrote:

i concur (not as a woman!.. hehe)... my NLSO looks at my 8880, 8480, 8448, and
my emerging blacktron I collection and just shakes her head... but i bought the
flying ninja's fortress just cause she thought it looked so cool.. we built it
together.. and the only other sets that she ever comments on in stores are
*always* structures... she even once stated "i like the buildings, i don't
get what's so cool about the other stuff"... so to get your NLSO involved.. let
her browse... remain open to structures, that's what'll draw her in ;)

Unfortunately, my NLSO is imperturbable towards my affinity--as I said in another
post, she considers it "the one really weird thing you do."  I get a lot of smiles
and nods and semi-phatic congratulations on exploits, bargain-finding, trades, and
the like...but that's it.  I guess that's not so bad, because I really don't like
to share my toys too much--my sister's baby, born on (US) Thanksgiving Day this
year, will be getting a bit of Primo for the future--but I'll be ding-dog danged
(Pardon my semi-Anglo-Saxon) if I hand over any of my macaroni bricks anytime soon.

best,

Lindsay

---

Lindsay Frederick Braun (Mr)