 General / 11665
Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:23:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Little writes:

My girlfriend is understanding of my habit. She buys me sets that she knows I
need, and lets me know if she sees sales, etc. I tried to get her to build one
for herself so I let her build 7111 SW Droid Fighter. I figured it was a nice,
small, relatively small set. She hated it. She refused to ever build one
again. I haven't quite given up on her yet, though . . . . :)

Ooops, maybe I shouldn't have bought my girlfriend an 8480 for her birthday!
You think starting her off with the simpler, easier sets is a better idea?
Hmmm.. have to think about this one :)

Richard