 General / 11191
  Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

I picked up some Nabisco Wheat Thins at the grocery store the other day, and I noticed that it "sounds" JUST LIKE LEGO! Try that next time you're at the store. Shake a box of Wheat Thins and listen. IMO it sounds exactly like a box of LEGO! This box (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

(...) No, all Wheat Thins sound like BURPs, post consumption. I think you need to spend more time outside... Eat more protein, Aaron maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

(...) You know what *really* sounds like LEGO? I'm not sure if the product is still on the market, but it was those thin round pretzels that came in a metallic plastic bag a few years ago. I think they were from Rold Gold -- they were the ones Jason (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

:-) LOL You're right. Now that I've had some protein, I'm able to overcome my LEGO delusions. :-) A while back someone mentioned cookie tins that come with LEGO. Has anyone seen this in a USA store? (...) to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

(...) purchased one yet, but from recollection, I think the set included is standard issue,(small car, can't remember the number) will have a look this arvo when I'm shopping, unless someone else knows???? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)