 General / 10797
Re: How quick does shop@home ship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 21:57:04 GMT

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote:
It's been a while since I bought anything through shop@home, and thus have a
question.  Last night I bought some train track for my christmas layout, which
I was planning on setting up over thanksgiving weekend.  Now, the order guy
said that it'd be about 2 weeks.  Is he serious?  I must have my track this
weekend, or the world as we know it will end!

You could have sprung for the express shipping and made sure it
showed up on time.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/