 General / 10664
Re: How quick does shop@home ship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:10:40 GMT

I have almost never had a order from them take more than 3 days.  For
example, I last called Thursday afternoon(4pm) for one of the specials.
It arrived sat morning around 11, just as my wife was telling me that
she thinks I should cut down a bit on my spending.  I forgot to tell
her I called s@h for an order.  :)

I think it does depend where you live, I am right outside of DC so
there is a lot of mail traffic up and down the east coast, so
things may ship faster here.  Yet S@h alwats tells me 5-10 days.

-CHris