 General / 11356
Re: How quick does shop@home ship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 04:54:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote:
It's been a while since I bought anything through shop@home, and thus have a
question.  Last night I bought some train track for my christmas layout, which
I was planning on setting up over thanksgiving weekend.  Now, the order guy
said that it'd be about 2 weeks.  Is he serious?  I must have my track this
weekend, or the world as we know it will end!

I've always been impressed by the ship times for Lego S@H. I've ordered stuff
from them over the phone and by mail and the latest I've ever gotten is three
days after the order was placed. Even in the case where I mailed the order to
them, it came three days after I dropped the order in the mailbox.

-Jonathan