 General / 10653
10652  |  10654
Subject:
How quick does shop@home ship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:57:48 GMT

It's been a while since I bought anything through shop@home, and thus have a
question.  Last night I bought some train track for my christmas layout, which
I was planning on setting up over thanksgiving weekend.  Now, the order guy
said that it'd be about 2 weeks.  Is he serious?  I must have my track this
weekend, or the world as we know it will end!

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html