 General / 10342
Re: Lego Insurance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:59:55 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:
I also use the magic number as a baseline when buying new sets. If the price
per piece of the new set is too high (without some sort of redeeming factor)
then I won't buy it. Personally, I would love to see what Todd's averages look
like compared to mine.

Note that price per piece in AucZilla is going to be higher than the
average price per piece using retail set prices.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com