 General / *2965 (-20)
  Re: hats

(...) Ditto. When I was stationed at DLI in Monterrey I had to go to Fort Ord to buy headgear, and half the time they had to special order it. (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) I'd take at least two hats, especially if you can get an order of 100, then I might take 4. I'd take some t-shirts as well as long as they could come in XXXL. (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Steep Corner Slopes.

(...) De Haar? The Dutch castle? Wow.. You must be the first non-Dutch person I've heard of that knows it exists... Jasper (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: This is Lugnet

(...) Not if you spell the abbreviation for America Online right, ie. AOHell. Jasper (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  FOTW.

My Find for the week: Local thriftstore: Most of a Metroliner for ~$90. this appears to be Basically the three carriages, without the track, figs & the "station" (?) that sits next to the tracks. I made a downpayment, not quite having enough cash, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

Fred, Michael Dorneich has an superb website which is literally a table of contents for who's who in LEGO. It's called the "MCPD's LEGO INTERNET RESOURCES QUICK REFERENCES GUIDE" (ie Everything LEGO) located here: (URL) is very helpful, and will (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: hats

One quick point, the hat I did is text only. I have permission for text only, and have no intent of a logoed version until and unless the trademark holder (that's Todd and Suz) grants it. I don't anticipate that in time for the opening. (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Linking to LUGnet

Fred Carcanague III wrote in message ... (...) this (...) In general nobody will object to (and even appreciate) putting such a link on a website, as long as: 1) it's in proper context (which it definitely is in your case) 2) the target is (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ninja castles and white ninja

(...) I'll probably wind up buying this if I can ever find it on sale. Unfortunately, my housemates never told me that I got the coupons from the mania club, so I missed out on my chance to use them then. :/ (...) Yep, that's the Ninja Princess. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curiosity...

Amendment to my post... After reading the post about SIGMA and copyrights, I have come to the conclusion that some people might not want a link to their web page. If this is the case please let me know and I will omit you from the appropriate list. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Curiosity...

I'm in the process of making my Lego web page and was wondering if anyone minds if I place a link to their Lego related web page. I did a rough count of my Lego Favorite places last night and came up with about 150 links. Most of which I visited (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: hats

(...) Swollen with modeling ideas, no doubt. (1) -- Terry K -- 1. many, I am sure, featuring Throwbots pieces. (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Ninja castles and white ninja

Ran down to Zellers (15% off Lego (this is _good_ here in the Great White North!)), clutching my extra 10% off certificate, and came home with about $400 worth of Lego (CN.. that's about $267 US). One Flying Ninja Fortress, one 4559 Cargo Railway, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: hats

(...) Thanks, Todd. I will put it on my page soon.... Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) It's rather informal... As long as you use the HTML code shown, you're free to display the image it on as many webpages as you like. You don't need to have a disclaimer stating that the page is not part of the www.lugnet.com website, but the (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) Bram, A couple things are worth noting here: 1. That image isn't really a version of the logo. Note that it's in the wrong orientation (flipped along one axis and rotated 90 degrees) and apart from it not having solid flat edges, it also has 6 (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

Todd, I never saw that before, I must add it to my website. is there a disclaimer on how to use it? Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) Quality peeve in baseball caps: Roughly one in every fifty I try on actually fits my oversized head. If / when you do license the logo for use on hats and you're looking for a manufacturer, please please please keep us bigheads in mind. And (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) Eventually, yes. Suzanne and I have been talking about creating a formal licensing program for the logo and also about contracting with a few companies who can do things like this in quantities of 100 or more. We think it would be fun to put (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) If you use a black cap, you could go with the backlit version of the LUGNET Logo :) [1] --Bram 1: If you don't know what I'm talking about, click on the link about the Lugnet logo at (URL) Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact