 General / 2960
Re: Curiosity...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:37:46 GMT

Fred,
Michael Dorneich has an superb website which is literally a table of contents
for who's who in LEGO.  It's called the "MCPD's LEGO INTERNET RESOURCES QUICK
REFERENCES GUIDE" (ie Everything LEGO) located here:

http://tortie.me.uiuc.edu/~dorneich/lego/IRC.html

Michael is very helpful, and will gladly add any new sites to his reference
guide, by merely EMAILing him.  Maybe you could just reference to his site, and
save yourself a lot of work.  Why reinvent the wheel!

Gary Istok

Fred Carcanague III wrote:

Amendment to my post...

After reading the post about SIGMA and copyrights, I have come to the
conclusion that some people might not want a link to their web page. If this
is the case please let me know and I will omit you from the appropriate
list. I gain nothing from making the web page w/all the links to Lego pages
around the world, this is just a toy that I have loved for the past 20some
years.

LegoCork

p.s.  This posting is copyrighted... Hehehe };)