 General / 2975
Re: Curiosity...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:45:19 GMT

I have been to the "Everything Lego" site several times, it is very
imformative. But it is not catagorized in any particulay way, looking for
anything in particular takes a while. I think that if I can somewhat
catagorize a similar list of links it may be just as helpful for those
looking for just "Lego Trains" for instance. In reality... I'm bored at home
and am learning some cool stuff on the www, this has almost become a
personal challenge. I'll let Lugnet readers know how it goes over the next
few weeks.

LegoCork