 General / 2957
Re: Ninja castles and white ninja
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:55:58 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

We built the Flying Ninja Fortress this evening. It's quite interesting,
though not something I'd buy for its own sake.

I'll probably wind up buying this if I can ever find it on sale.
Unfortunately, my housemates never told me that I got the coupons from
the mania club, so I missed out on my chance to use them then. :/

The Emperor's strongholds look good too: what surprised me was that the
White Ninja in this set (does it appear anywhere else?) is a woman! Very
cool.

Yep, that's the Ninja Princess.  Currently the Emperor's Stronghold is
the only set she appears in.