 General / *2240 (-20)
  Re: Thoughts on having preferred customers in auctions

(...) *has a Jerry Sp..puke flashback* (...) Or without reason: if th bidders don't like it, he sells at a lower price or not at all. Ultimately, it's self-interest that keeps auctions fair :) Jasper (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Light Blue LEGO not made in sets since 1980?

Mark Koesel writes/wrote/has writen: (...) Try the 7130 snowspeeder. It has orange pieces. Also the 7140 X-wing. Both can be found at (URL) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  My new lego web pages

Hey RTL, I have a new lego web page featuring my creations. Currently I have two categories of images, Ninja Themed images and a theme I call Military. Please feel free to browse around. I'm not finished with the site, but there are quite a few (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Thoughts on having preferred customers in auctions

I'll first say that I have a small number of fellow Lego enthusiasts who are somewhat closer friends than the rest of you [1]. This group of individuals, some local and others who are outside the US, have either been very generous in their dealings (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO LOGO

I came across someone who knows "LEGO LOGO". Up to this point, I've never heard of it. I've asked around, but haven't found much details on the subject other than elementry age kids can build washing machines and mary-go-rounds out of LEGO and then (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) I'm not american, and I'm not a amway dealer. But my mother uses their products..:-) (in Turkey) Selçuk (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Light Blue LEGO not made in sets since 1980?

(...) The Starwars Snowspeeder has Orange pieces, so hopefully not. :) Also, Did you notice that the Trailer has a 1x6x5 Window? With Shutters? You can add that to your "History of Windows", Gary. Jeff (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message 36AE24D3.73F5E078@umich.edu... (...) It could but I think some other new sets for 99 use orange too (but I admit I can't think of a single one right now). Plus, a couple of the throwbots use light (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Light Blue LEGO not made in sets since 1980?

(...) Does this mean that Orange LEGO could become as rare as the light blue LEGO that was made in a promotional set (like the Target Store Orange Buckets) for Maersk Line Airlines (Danish) in 1980, and hasn't been seen since? Gary Istok (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay... I'm lost here.

What about a Megafig scale 6 feet tall (192 brick high) with feet 12 x 30 round (I forgot the name) !! (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay... I'm lost here.

(...) This should probably go into the faq. It's smaller than minifig-scale. (1) Browse the thread that started at (2 URLs) for some excellent Star Wars models. Also, see the recent postings to lugnet.cad.dat. Cheers, - jsproat 1. Bigger than (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) Yeah, I live in the Netherlands :). So.. how many of the readers of this group do Amway, and is that representative of the American public in general? Jasper (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Okay... I'm lost here.

"Minfig scale"? "Microfig scale"? "Technic scale"? "Technic scale" makes sense to me. Or at least, I think it does. I presume it means to scale according to the size of the LEGO Technic team, assuming that the characters are around 6 feet tall, or (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

Jesse Long writes: It's like Mary Kay wihtout the pink cars. Just to keep the record straight, sale reps now have the choice between the traditional pink Cadilac or a red Grand Am. Louise Belles (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) Wow. There's someone we haven't reached... Steve (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

Selçuk Göre writes/wrote/has writen: (...) Sound to me a typical lugnet.off-topic.debat... Anyway, we have this kind of think also in the Netherlands: Tupperware. (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) I know this thing, and I also agree that it is teasing. They also combine the whole thing with bells and whistles as "friendship force" or the like...sounds stupid. Selçuk (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Selçuk wrote in message <36ACE300.53C090DD@n...ne.com>... (...) in (...) your (...) a (...) ...that tries to get you to sign up under them to sell Amway stuff, hence my original comment. Every person who has tried to push Amway on me has always (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

It's the name of a special cleaning product manufacturer (or distributer), in other words, simply a detergent brand. The special thing about Amway is its distribution and marketing system. You can not buy any Amway product from your favorite store, (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) Can someone explain just what amway is? I'm not familiar with the name... Jasper (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact