 General / *220 (-10)
  Re: Announcing my newly completed website

Copious pix. All was wonderful. I took a couple of notes, though I'm not likely to do any serious copying, as I've no room for something like that. IMO, Imbruglio's could double as an evil castle. It's got that look... (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  6087 Witch's Magic Manor

Greetings, I'm a Castle fan but haven't got this set. While browsing through catalogs half-wondering whether it's worth buying, something struck me: its left side is different in the 1997 and 1998 pictures. Compare for instance (URL) with (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  FOTY (for me at least)

I've heard that I should check out places unlikely to have any great selection. So on my recent 4-day vacation I checked out an out-of-the-way, run-down KMart. They were having a 20% off sale. That was great to begin with, but their selection was (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brazil Promotion

(...) Crikey.. that must be about what.. 1/2 of Auczillas selection? ;) Richard (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brazil Promotion

(...) Wow, that must be a zillion semi-trucks full! OK, if each set is about 50mm x 100mm x 100mm (roughly the size of a SHELL promotional set?) then 2,000 fit in a cubic metre, which would mean a total of 2,500 m^3 or a cube 13.57 m (44.5 ft) on a (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.

As a supporting addition, one of my favorite theme is lovely paradisa, though I'm a male. (although most beloved are model team and technic) By the way, I don't like space or castle either, as many males/boys love them much. Selçuk (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Spam from Andreas Stabno

moz wrote in message ... (...) I'm moving this off-topic. So make sure you take the rest of the headers out if you reply. Proper English uses a masculine pronoun when there is an unknown person involved, or requires the longer "he or she." If the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Winnie-the-Pooh

The signing of a cooperative agreement with the Walt Disney Company will result in seven DUPLO sets being released from June 1999 that feature Winnie-the-Pooh. Mickey Mouse and friends may feature in the LEGO SYSTEM programme in year 2000 sets. The (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO BASIC To Become LEGO CLASSIC

New LEGO BASIC sets are to be launched as LEGO CLASSIC in the Americas in 1999. Currently there are 15 new LEGO BASIC sets available. LEGO SYSTEM Freestyle has been discontinued. Prices range from approximately $3.50 to $65 USD. There are 20 percent (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Brazil Promotion

There were 20 small sets available for the LEGO promotion run by a newspaper company in Brazil earlier this year. The company purchased 5 million sets (250,000 per week) for release over the 20 weeks of the promotion. 5 million sets! It’s hard to (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact