 General / 215
Re: Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:51:45 GMT

As a supporting  addition, one of my favorite theme is lovely paradisa,
though I'm a male. (although most beloved are model team and technic)

By the way, I don't like space or castle either, as many males/boys love
them much.

Selçuk