 General / 219
218  |  220
Subject:
6087 Witch's Magic Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:59:39 GMT

Greetings,

I'm a Castle fan but haven't got this set. While browsing through
catalogs half-wondering whether it's worth buying, something struck me:
its left side is different in the 1997 and 1998 pictures. Compare for
instance http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6087 with
http://www.rtd.com/~dak_/CATALOG13.JPG

The angle at which all photo's are taken doesn't favour figuring out
exactly how it changed, but it looks to me as if they've replaced a
small BURP + several grey bricks with a large BURP and virtually no
other bricks.

Does anyone know whether this reflects an actual change in the marketed
model? If it doesn't, which version is the one you actually get in the
box? I definitely prefer the one in the 1997 catalog...

Thanks, cheers

Giovanna