 General / 218
217  |  219
Subject:
FOTY (for me at least)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:43:57 GMT

I've heard that I should check out places unlikely to have any great selection.
So on my recent 4-day vacation I checked out an out-of-the-way, run-down KMart.

They were having a 20% off sale. That was great to begin with, but their
selection was lousy, stuff was scattered around and (heaven forbid :) was mixed
in with MegaBlox.

although...

6479 Emergency Response Center was tagged at $31.99! That was their regular
price! After sale price it was $25.59, so I bought their last two. Even Mike
Stanley would have been proud :) 57% off!

Also bought a half dozen 6110 Solo Subs at $3.19 a pop.

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--