 General / *1955 (-20)
  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) I thought it was a fun thing to play with for a while, but it's probably best for kids and not adults. It's not really very configurable -- just a raw pre-fab skeleton that you put bricks on. It seemed to work much better without all the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Also sprach Matthew Miller: : Sadly, the whole chassis seems to be one piece. I can't tell you much more : than that, since that was enough to make me not get it. I still haven't decided whether to get this, although I share your lament ... I was (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Mark Dittenber wrote in message <369AD087.954C08E3@c...et.com>... (...) I have it and I am not sure what I think. It was a present and I don't think that I would have bought it myself. There are a fair number of parts, but nothing special. I took (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Minifig Generator??

[moved here from lugnet.robotics] (...) Chris, It moved to a new location about 6 months ago. You can find a link to the new location here: (URL) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) I'm glad that Lego is finally (appearing) to do this. I don't know of them anywhere else in their products....I know there is a clone (forget the name) a friend had where it offered very slim 2x2's with studs on both sides, and also the same (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) Sadly, the whole chassis seems to be one piece. I can't tell you much more than that, since that was enough to make me not get it. (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Out of curiousity, what time do you normally check? Do you update the web page or post first? (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Hey all, I am trying to get more information about this this car. Is the motor more powerful than the 8735 Motor Kit or is it about the same? I had read somewhere that the kit did not have a lot of pieces. Is this true or is it easie to use the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  gender changers?

Hey to all. I just bought my first throwbots sets. I don't know if I will buy more, or not. Most likely not, unless I find that some of the pieces are especially useful. But... One thing I noticed is that some of the pieces allow connection of studs (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wow, S@H is watching

(...) Well, consider all of the calls they probably get by mistake from the software products, etc. Also consider that with the Star Wars stuff coming out their new calls volume will probably increase many times over. (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Well, and it didn't help that I was swamped with Actual Work and was much later than normal at getting them out. Sorry. :( Students came back today, which made my office and supervising it a lot of fun. Not a lot of Spare Time left over for (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

Richard Franks wrote in message <36947201.17DD@__no_...er.com>... (...) Mine are hollow. It wouldn't be the first time that Lego instructions and pieces don't match up quite right. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) *Sigh*. The main problem was really that I was busy with Actual Work this morning and couldn't check the specials. (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Public Praise for Jasper Janssen

Just a quick message to publicly thank Jasper for his generosity and above average effort to purchase and ship some sets from the Netherlands to me in Ohio. The package arrived today, packaged securely, and in record time for the distance it (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

Well, it's a good thing I called REALLY early this morning and got my 2. BTW, I have about 10 too many 1x16 yellow beams now, want to trade them, but I will ONLY trade for 1x16 or 1x14 black Technic beams or 1x16 black bricks. I'll trade 1-for-1 on (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <369A7B28.846ABFD8@v...er.net>... (...) Are you heating your house with Lego? For that matter, what is your house made of? Are you an alien that is unable to meet your nutritional requirements in an atmosphere (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) if you like yellow (and to a lesser extent, grey). I do. I am part of the problem, I scored 5... ++Lar (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kellog Employee Model

(...) Do u have a picture of this at all? (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Ouch. Just called and they said they were all out. How sad -- this is a great source of big structural parts. (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stores in Seattle Area

There is a Walmart in Renton, but I've never been to it. Target has carried the Cargo Train ( (URL) ) in the past, but I don't know if they have it in stock right now. The target stores I've been to in the area have been cleaned out. Zany Brainy (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact