 General / 1942
1941  |  1943
Subject:
Public Praise for Jasper Janssen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 00:23:18 GMT

Just a quick message to publicly thank Jasper for his generosity and
above average effort to purchase and ship some sets from the Netherlands
to me in Ohio.  The package arrived today, packaged securely, and in
record time for the distance it traveled.  I'd recommend him to anyone
as a very courteous and professional person who helped complete a great
transaction!

--
Michael Ulring
ulringmc@email.uc.edu or ulringmc@columbus.rr.com