 General / *145 (-20)
  Re: Dutch promo: sets at Super de Boer

S.Bonsma wrote in message <3624D03A.436@chem.rug.nl>... (...) Thank God for that! Nothing new to try and track down! Huw (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: chat

(...) Hrmmm, dunno what this has to do with buy-sell, so I'm moving it over here. Knowing the channel name helps a little bit, but knowing the IRC network would help even more. Not that any large number of people will actually take part in it - (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  UPDATE: New models on San DiLEGO

Hi everyone. The latest update to our San DiLEGO web pages are now online. There are over 50 new images, many new models, etc. including : A new monorail and electric commuter rail car StarBricks Coffee The LandCruiser SUV Millipede Construction (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  lego party advice wanted

hi, hoping someone out there has experience/ideas to share... we're in the midst of planning our small, semi-non-traditional wedding for next may, and we're pondering the inclusion of lego. i already promised my little cousins that i'd bring lego (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: test no need to read

Dave Jost wrote in message ... (...) Too late, read it anyway. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  test no need to read

bla blah blah (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.

(URL) see, Lego System is for _boys_. And boys like space and castles and adventures, not building towns. For _girls_, there's Lego Scala. (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) Oh, and you'll need to buy either 2 mugs, 4 post-it cubes, a t-shirt or a hat to get one stamp to put towards a promotional. With 3 stamps and the small sum of $19.95 and a signed letter from you LEGO rep, one of the promotionals can be yours. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) I vote for LUGNET sponsored LEGO promotionals that you need to buy all for sets to build the logo. :) -- Mike. ===...=== Michael Huffman mhuffman@mindspring.com (URL) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) I vote for mugs and Post-it cubes, myself. -Mike (who just cancelled his first article and reposted to lugnet.general instead) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio

(...) Whahahaha, good one. Like people sit around wondering what gibberish I'll post next. :) (...) Cool, glad to hear it. :) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio

(...) I think the REAL benefit of LUGNET will the the ability to see Mike Stanley's posts almost instantly. Admittedly, we'll miss the sense of anticipation, as in, "I wonder which of Mike Stanley's posts will show up next." However, I think Mike (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio

(...) The lack of propagation delays is one reason why I think people will be more likely to post here once they show up. Right now it might take days for people to see my posts, and sometimes it almost seems like a waste of time, especially for the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio

(...) IMO, the reduced number of posts is due to fewer people currently accessing, compared to RTL. Keep in mind that these groups have only really been running publicly for 7 1/2 days, and that things will ramp up slowly. Three to six months from (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) any (...) to (...) very (...) I am the same... 15 groups, and very manageable number of articles. I figure I will cut out some in a month or so... see where the off-topic groups go? *My* answer to your question: (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio

(...) I'd say things are slowly picking up, but it is taking a while for people to come over. I'm not sure it would be possible to cross-post articles from a Lugnet group to RTL, although I'm sure if I'm wrong 3 people will point it out before I get (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet's great signal to noise ratio

I read 13 groups on Lugnet, and rarely download more than 40 articles in any given day. I routinely get 80-120 messages from RTL, mostly mindstorms, flamewars, and off-topic computer-geekese. Here on Lugnet I get so little of that, it's great. But a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  2847 UFO Flyer

Where can I pick up this set? It is the perfect small set that I've seen around... Anyone? Thanks! Pawel (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Suggestion

(...) better. It gets better? It already is the best Lego sight around! How can that be possible? I know of the changes due, I just felt like heaping praise! ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  test

Well, just seeing if I can **post** here too. I'm reading it w/ Netscape just as I read rtl... (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact