 General / 142
141  |  143
Subject:
lego party advice wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 01:33:14 GMT

hi, hoping someone out there has experience/ideas to share...

we're in the midst of planning our small, semi-non-traditional wedding
for next may, and we're pondering the inclusion of lego.  i already
promised my little cousins that i'd bring lego for them to play with
during the reception and (in their words) "the mushy stuff."  but we
were wondering about involving adults somehow too.  one friend of mine
recommended buying buckets and getting everyone to build something onto
a big sculpture/scene at the reception.  i'm not sure how that would go
over.  we've also considered small packs of lego (possibly themed) as
wedding favors.

at the very least, i suppose, we could have minifigs on the cake. :)

any thoughts/advice/ideas/experiences of any type would be much
appreciated!

thanks much,
nikky