 General / *1365 (-10)
  New Ninja Info!

OK, folks, I was on the phone with my favorite toy store today, trying to find out when the new Ninja sets would arrive. They didn't have an arrival date, but, I got the guy to give me names and prices. (I won't promise that these prices are MSRP - (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) S'cuze me, but try reading what I really said, rather than what you have read into it. I did NOT say that a good model has to have a lot of bricks; in fact, my favorite self-designed model is a spiral staircase, consisting of 2x6 plates, 1x2 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  TECHNIC 8448

Heya all ! What do you think about this new TECHNIC set ? I like it ! But what do you think - what of mark is it ? In my opinion Chevrolett Corvette. It has this GMC sign in front part of model. What do you think ? Bye. Rene (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) amorphous (...) another (...) topic (...) submission, (...) hmmm, I have seen some other contests ran where while contest one is occuring the topics for contest two are allready available. This gives twice (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) smallest (...) I agree. In fact, when I first started playing with Lego's again I was trying hard to think of small things to build, figuring that I'd learn more in a quick time building lots of small projects (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) Wrong! Most of my best Technic creations were built when I had only the red motor, blue pneumatic and yellow flex sets! Now that I have 20 times that many bricks and pieces, it is soooo much harder for me to build anything decent! Too many (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) That sounds great. I wouldn't be worried about burnout as much as I would just not giving people enough time to work up and complete a design. But I think this works for that. (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

(...) Heya ! How many batteries needs this LEGO ? Thanx. Rene e-mail: virsik@usaf.org (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Speaking for myself, I feel RTL should not be carried here, and membership should be sought other ways (1). (...) I am not particularly sympathetic to this, and for me it is not a concern. (...) Too much work to configure two readers? But not to (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36717CA7.4B0988A0@c...AM.com>... (...) They're great - I only have two, but for a while I had both assembled (built the alternate as well) and they're great models. The space shuttle is a lot of work to build, and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact