 Gaming / Starship / 681
680  |  682
Subject:
My word man! Are you insane?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:56:36 GMT

Hey starshippers,

I was glancing through the starship registry to remind myself how many quality
systems I have used, and the thought struck me (ouch) that a part of the ship
registry is the species that each ship belongs to...

So, (here is the thought that struck me) I thought that maybe it would be cool
to have a web page or something listing every known species and a little info
about each one. You know, just to have that and maybe have some fun with it. So,
I did that. And, I came up with a plausible reason why that list exists. I went
through all of the player web sites and all of the ship registries that I could
find to list all of the sentient species that I could find. Feel free to peruse
the list and tell me if I got anything wrong or if I missed out on one. I
included some links to some species' web sites or links to further details. If
you want that with a species of yours that appears on the webpage, let me know
and I'll do that.
Some info you will recognize as being pulled directly from some players' web
pages... I am not doing any copy right infringement intentionally, but if it
irks you, let me know and I will do something more original for you.

Thanks, Avery

www.geocities.com/avery_christy/alienregistry.html