 Gaming / Starship / 680
679  |  681
Subject:
Joining the ITA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:25:13 GMT

Alright players...

Dan, your ship that you wanted to have joined with the ITA has been taken care
of. I guess for other players to register a ship, just post or e-mail your
intention/want and include a link to the ship's info.

I'll set that ship and crew up on the web page for the ITA -- no current status
info is needed or wanted -- and that will be that. No need for the ship to
travel to Cra, just the captain's transmission will do. And, no membership fees!

Here is how it will figure into game play --> There are two ships now, Dan's LL
918, and Avery's Bat-outta-Hell. (there of course will be others in the future)
Now, if a member ship of the ITA is going along doing its thing, and gets
pirated, bamboozled, shanghaid, or attacked by lawyers, unlawfully detained,
etc. etc., then that ship's captain or crew can call upon the help of other
ships (i.e. other players) and they can come to assist or fight along side of
that ship, or whatever. I think this could even work for ships that are
partaking in an adventure and something goes wrong and they need help then other
member ITA ships can assist --> or, if a ship is in an adventure, they can call
upon other member ships and form a group in the adventure, (with the permission
of the SM, if the SM thinks that would be alright for the adventure; I think
this aspect may take some work, we will see).

Anyway, this is mainly an In Character and galactic event kind of thing to add
some hopefully enriching game play to the galaxy. I do not want it to get
complicated, just have it as some more fun stuff to do while out there traveling
the stars and having adventures...

Avery (full of ideas)  www.geocities.com/avery_christy/ITA.html