 Gaming / Starship / 587
Re: What If...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Robert Thomas wrote:

   ok what about no teleporting in some sectors. Something to think about.

   Anyway this sound cool and im interested to see where it goes.

Yes, the teleporting issue. Well, I’m thinking the ship has to be in the same sub-sector for the device to work. It would be like ship jumping in space suits, but there would be no danger of being locked out of an airlock. But Hendo says OK, and I plan to test this style of play very thoroughly.

Andrew