 Gaming / Starship / 583
Re: What If...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:

On this thread, I think it would be fun to allow. We might want a couple of restrictions: 1) If it is a player’s ship you are hitching on, you should need that player’s permission (and he might forward any GM or SM emails to you regarding that ship while you’re there), and 2) if it is an NPC ship, the SM will have to be aware and accepting. Additionally, as much as I love this idea, I would not want to see a sudden storm of people signing on with characters that have other famous names (Luke Skywalker, Buck Rogers, Invader Zim, etc.), at least not to the point where it over-saturates the game. I have no restriction to suggest to avoid that issue, but rather just caution anyone who might go overboard...

   Hmmm, I seem to remember seeing this ship somewhere before. Quite a while ago, in fact. I’m supposing that, like me, you are suffering “I-don’t-have-the-motivation-or-inspiration-to-get-this-done-itis”. Well, I suppose we all succumb at one point or another.

Yes, that’s been my problem lately, both in brick and online. (sigh). My previously advertised big ship is still in dry-dock. I am planning on having a few friends over to play with Lego® next week and I’m hoping that will give my hobby-interest the boost it needs.

   Thanks for getting my new ships registered quickly--now the task is to get them moving...

Ah yes, that would be my job, right? I’ll see what I can do... :)

-GM Hendo