 Gaming / Starship / 582
Re: What If...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:26:14 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:

Sounds fine to me. You can be the hitch-hiker. I bags running the Vogon Constructor Fleet. MB Vorgons were just MADE for this role, and I even have a ‘survey’ ship for them that’s about 200 blocks away from completion...

Richard
Still baldly going...

Uh, oh! I’m not going to have to listen to their poetry, am i? ;-)

Hmmm, I seem to remember seeing this ship somewhere before. Quite a while ago, in fact. I’m supposing that, like me, you are suffering “I-don’t-have-the-motivation-or-inspiration-to-get-this-done-itis”. Well, I suppose we all succumb at one point or another.

Thanks for getting my new ships registered quickly--now the task is to get them moving...
Andrew