 Gaming / 700
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:58:07 GMT

   It was great fun, and Steve and I snagged loads of Pirate stuff!
   (We even split a few lots--I'm full of shako hats and flags now,
   including loads of solid-white and solid-red (gunport cover) flags!
   Epaulettes?  Oh my, yes!

    Yup, I picked up about 12 more cannons + a 6268 + about 40-50 pirate
minifigs. Also got about 10 other assorted pirate sets + some Blue Soldier
figs, ooh and some cutter bow bricks + plates so I can build a few more
class 1 / 2 ships.

        Steve