 Gaming / 696
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:47:57 GMT

I was thinking of building some of the larger islands out of yellow/green
plates 'n bricks, mounted on 32x32 blue baseboards (must build R'lyeh). I
already have a few of the smaller island baseplates and I'm hoping to pick
up some pirate stuff at the UK Cheshire LegoFest this weekend (5 days to
go - woohoo!).

    A friend of mine suggested using cheap-o blue bedsheets (From market
stalls or charity shops) for the floor, as I know where I'll be playing
won't have a carpet (I've obtained the student union's dining hall, should
be large enough for a 6-player game). Either that or just putting those
round 2x2 inverse flat pieces on the bottom of the boats to absorb the scuff
marks.

    Steve