 Gaming / 648
Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I think another issues that arose is that people with huge armies (Dan
Whatshisname:), James Aldrich(1)) would then have an unfair advantage
over those that haven't complied 500-1000 troops.  So how do you settle that?

Alliances with other armies, of course!
(And I think you mean Dan Siskind)

About gaming - I would LOVE to meet sometime over the holidays and set up a
huge playing area and have a huge Brickwars game.  I'm willing to
drive to some central location if we decided to do it.  Have army, will
travel:)  Anyone open to such a possibility?

Well, I was all ready for a BrikWars at the Brickfest... but no one was up
for it, really. :-(

Are you gonna be there next yeat, Pawel?

(1)  How many people here actually know James?  One of the nicest guys you
will ever meet ... :)

I don't think I know him...  ?

-Shiri