 Gaming / 641
Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 01:16:46 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Shiri Dori writes:
Tim (Courtney), Brandon (Grifford) and I are right here (my place) playing
slightly-Improv-ed Brikwars. Meaning we're making up rules as we go along,
not really following the rules, just looking for action.

Carnage is everywhere. Pictures are already online. The winner is yet to be
decided.

I could have sworn I saw some Castle World characters and buildings in those
pictures.   It seems awful gutsy to risk them in such a pitched battle.

Wouldn't it be something if you could use BrikWars to determine the fates of
clashing CW empires?  It's almost hard to imagine.

- Mike.