 Gaming / 546
545  |  547
Subject:
A question about BrikWars robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:52:42 GMT

  I've got a question about walking robots.  When calculating speed and jumping
power, do you use the power rating of the robot (torso) or the combined rating
of the legs.

  Thus far, I've been using the torso rating for normal movement and the
combined leg power for jumping.  This seemed to produce fairly reasonable
results.

  However, I'm not clear on what the rules intended.  I'm also curious what
others have done.

       Thanks,
        Gino A...