 Gaming / 1620
Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Mike Thorn wrote:
At 02:11 AM 1/3/2004, you wrote:
If you already finished Level 1, I'm sure you have some tips and strategies to
share.  Let me know and I'll compile them.

I think I might make it through Level 1! :))

I just discovered that the 10,32 portal zaps you to 37,29. Not a
spectacular move if you're not prepared for it, as there are no shops for a
good long trek.

~Mike

Yeah - you stock up on potions at (14,28) or (18,33), go to (37,29), kill the
dwarf, get the key, replace any weapons lost at (47,26), and head back.

Potions are starting to be the single most important item in the game.  I have
five of them at once just in case all my armor breaks and I take massive damage
(has happened!) - 4 or 5 per hit.

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/