 Gaming / 1617
Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:39:53 GMT

At 02:11 AM 1/3/2004, you wrote:
If you already finished Level 1, I'm sure you have some tips and strategies to
share.  Let me know and I'll compile them.

I think I might make it through Level 1! :))

I just discovered that the 10,32 portal zaps you to 37,29. Not a
spectacular move if you're not prepared for it, as there are no shops for a
good long trek.

~Mike