 Gaming / 1616
Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:06:20 GMT

At 11:02 AM 1/3/2004, you wrote:
I like numbers and statistics, so I enjoyed doing a little research and then
working with the data.  The more test like that are run, the more accurate the
data.  Numbers don't lie?

I think I want to see some numbers run on your chances of surviving to
reach the second half of the first level. I've been trying for over an hour
now and hardly ever even get a quarter of the way across the map! (ie I've
died three or four times now) :)

~Mike